Sunday, January 31, 2010

Last day of January



This picture is about a year old, but it is all I have for now. My camera is still broke. I have not been able to justify the money to get it fixed. I really miss it. There have been lots of 'Kodak moments' since it got dropped.
This was a busy but fun week. Except for the girls having colds. They only have colds though and they both are getting better with no ear infections or asthma.
Last week started out with a 5 hour track meet. Yea, it is a real fun time. I do like watching my child though. I got some letters out to friends and family. I also brought the little ones to a bounce room in town while my son was not in an event. That is where they got their cold. One of my daughters told me that a girl told her that her brother was contagious. Oh well.
The week was filled with regular stuff like music, math, biology, lots of stories and play too.
One thing we did this week that was different is we invited lots of kids over for a sledding party and potluck. We had about 17 kids here and their moms. It was a lot of fun. There were teens, to infants. The sledding was great. The food was amazing.
I finished a rag quilt. Pictures will be posted at some point. It is pink and blue and has one fabric with both colors and paisley's. It is my first rag quilt and I am in love. I think I may make one for my mom and sister and brother. They are so comfy.
The week has ended with another track meet, (not as long), grocery shopping and an invite to dinner from a friend. We played Quibbler. It is a very fun game.
Maybe this week I will see how much it is going to be to get the camera fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment