Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am back, for now.




Here I am with my second son who just graduated this year! He was 6th in his class. We are very proud of him. He will work this summer and then head to Swarthmore College in PA. He will be joining his brother who will be a junior. I can't believe it all. It was very hard for me to let my first child go, and I felt it would be easier the second time around but it is not.

I have not posted in a long while. I got very busy, plus with the camera being broken I just didn't have the motivation. But now I have a new camera and more time so I will give it another shot. Also, no one even knows about this blog other than my immediate family and I guess I felt no one would miss it. I do want to post more now though because I have been thinking it is a good way to journal, and look back on things we have done, or that was said. I am thinking of sharing this with others. That would be a good way to motivate me.

As I said I have been busy. I cannot write about everything now, but it really has been a very busy time. Plus, I do not manage my time very well. I am sure there are people out there with more to do than me and can still find time to blog, and exercise, and keep a clean house, and, and, and, ......
but not me. As I said, my family is most important and our family has been very busy.

I am working now. I got a job as a personal care attendant. I am also certified too. Since I work weekends I get paid pretty well. We need some extra money right now (who doesn't) so it is work time for a while. I do like my job. I take care of older adults who cannot do the daily tasks that we all take for granted. I like old people. They have so much to offer. I do get attached easily, but I am dealing with it.

So this is it for now. I really hope and plan to visit here often.
I will leave you with a little craft we did recently. The bongo drum man was made by my son that just graduated. The others were done by the girls and me.




No comments:

Post a Comment