Thursday, June 24, 2010

Music man


Here are all the instruments my third son plays. He has always been passionate about music. Listening, playing, he even reads about it. Right now he has been really concentrating on the guitar. It is his newest purchase. I will write more about how all that came about later. He did earn and buy it himself. He can play some parts of songs and they sound just like the real thing. At least to me. He is self critical, which is normal. I like the song "Uncle Johns Band" by Grateful Dead and "Mathew and Son" by Cat Stevens and "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd. He has been playing some Doors too, but I don't 'hear' it as well as the others.
This summer son number three will be in a Jazz camp that meets twice a week. He also is involved in our local conservatory. In fact they just had a song writing contest and he is one of the winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment